jefboyardee profile image 60

Why are atheists so concerned with Christianity?

A believer is not likely to be persuaded otherwise in this forum, and vice-versa. And it won't affect the life of the persauder even if he/she is successful. So why even bother? I stumbled upon HubPages and it appeared that it might be a good conversational site... but all I see is one side of a purely personal belief trying to convince the other... about to delete this bookmark.

Lowdown0 profile image81

Robbie Newport (Lowdown0) says

• jefboyardee profile image

jefboyardee 3 years ago

Kinda sorta reminds me of the endless iPhone vs Android debate -- yes, I'm aware that there's no actual comparison of the topics. If there is an answer, there's no way for us to really know, but that doesn't stop us from crowing our opinions.

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says