Travis Wakeman profile image 82

What topics should Christian Apologetics based Hubs go under?

I am in the process of drafting several hubs focused on both defending Christianity from distortion, and on providing the reasoned, evidenced basis for holding Christian convictions. The article I am working on now is about the proper biblical definition of "faith" as opposed to the definitions that many secularists give like (belief without evidence, etc) I am doing a level of analysis basically equivalent to an undergraduate essay with footnotes and references to books as well as a couple of journal articles. I am curious as to which topic this should go in though. Help?

Caleb DRC profile image81

Caleb DRC says

• Travis Wakeman profile image

Travis Wakeman 3 years ago

Ok. I thought for a second that some of the future hubs I would write might belong in the "atheism" topic section, but I worry that they would get a fair hearing from reviewers if they were sorted that way. I think I might put them in the "theology"

Lybrah says

glynch1 profile image43

glynch1 says