Doris Dancy profile image 79

When do you feel the closest to Almighty God?

Sometimes when you stand quietly outside, hearing all of the sounds of nature mingled with fantastic natural sights, there is this feeling that God is near…that we can hear His voice…or reach out and touch Him.

Soumya Mukherjee profile image87

Soumya Mukherjee says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) 3 years ago

Soumya, you are so right. I love the scripture, Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Our Lord offers us a standing invitation to reach out to Him, and He will come.

• Doris Dancy profile image

Wow! I love your comment, and what a powerful feeling there must be to have this complete forgiveness.

kalinin1158 profile image95

Lana ZK (kalinin1158) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

There is nothing like living in the moment of solitude and quietness. That is the place of God…in His stillness.

mothersofnations profile image78

Mothers of Nations (mothersofnations) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

We have so much in common in this area. There is not one word that you have said that I, too, have not experienced and loved every second. ...Wonderful answer

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

I am a Christian, and I certainly do not disregard either of those scriptures. While God is in us, if we pay no attention to that fact and are distracted by wordily things we do not feel His presence. I am addressing what we do to feel His presence.

Snøwman profile image61

Snøwman says

• Doris Dancy profile image

You are absolutely right. There is nothing more comforting than listening to others who know the Lord. That is when you can learn more and come even closer to God.

m abdullah javed profile image80

muhammad abdullah javed (m abdullah javed) says

Richie Alburo says