boyatdelhi profile image 40

How can we understand the will of God?

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

I understand what you are saying and I too have had loved ones to die ,feeling helpless. But I had questions why! And I got my answers.

First death is God's enemy .Reference Bible 1Co 15:26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

Why death is his enemy

.Reference Bible Mt 22:32 ‘I am the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob’? He is the God, not of the dead, but of the living.”

he is the God of the living ,many will return to their families.Acts 24:15

Kiss andTales profile image24

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

He will swallow up death forever, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces. The reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, For Jehovah himself has spoken it.