pattyfloren profile image 81

What talents, gifts, and abilities has God given you?

Mine are caring, listening, agreeing with myself, understanding and wanting to know more. (I used this question from a lesson book called Boundaries).

cjhunsinger profile image75

cjhunsinger says

• pattyfloren profile image

Patty Florence (pattyfloren) 3 years ago

I guess than you are saying that this is of a personal nature and that if I ask this type of question, there are some who would be negative about answering. That wasn't my attempt, I thought it would break the ice so to speak. Yes we have free will

Doris Dancy profile image81

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) says

• pattyfloren profile image

It is good to study the scriptures, I must say I have a Favorite, or use to for one reason or another "Corinthians". That was something I was going through at the time. And I agree we all are gifted with talents. Thanks for stopping by Ms. Dancy