cjhunsinger profile image 71

What is the essence of human life?

That all life is inter-related, that we are, as too, DNA, 98.7 Chimpanzee; what is it that makes Man, Man? What is that uniqueness, that specialness that is absent in all other known life forms, that is possessed by humans alone? Do we define us accurately in our self definition of homo sapiens-sapiens, the wise, the discerning, the intelligent, the reasoning being? But what of a soul and the image and likeness of a god. Is our DNA shared with a god in his image and likeness?

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 3 years ago

lone--At no point in your post did you claim anything as a truth. therefore I cannot counter a subjective belief. You are right to believe. It only becomes, for me, a matter of contention when it is called at truth.

micadeolu profile image65

Michael Adewale Olubode (micadeolu) says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 3 years ago

micadeolu

I would like to say yes, but no. Your sentiment I believe is sincere and original. That our physical being is a matter of cell replication, I would agree with.

Yousif Mohammed profile image61

Yousif (Yousif Mohammed) says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 3 years ago

Yousif I have already learned ofthese attributes and for one who isprone to insecurities and alack of intellectual abilities, they do make perfect sense.You would be betteroff trying to indoctrinate childrenwho are prone to such fantasy,