Doris Dancy profile image 81

What do you find most helpful when troubles come?

Sometimes it is hard to be strong through our trials and tribulations. We all reaction different ways. I tend to study the Word even more.

• Doris Dancy profile image

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) 3 years ago

I feel your beautiful spirit, and I know that God is pleased with you and all of your efforts to glorify Him.

schoolgirlforreal profile image84

schoolgirlforreal says

• Doris Dancy profile image

All of these things are great to do when troubles come. Getting closer to God will always be a winner. …keeping busy also does not hurt. Be blessed.

LeslieAdrienne profile image81

Leslie A. Shields (LeslieAdrienne) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Leslie, Thank you for your excellent comment. I use the same method when troubles come, and I always remind myself that God is in the midst of the storm.

Daveadam says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Dave, The big smile and spring in your step can take you a long way. Thank you for your thorough answer, your comments that made me lol and the ones that helped to reaffirm that we are here to learn, and it's best to yield to the teachable moment.