baybpnk profile image 89

Why do you push your religious beliefs on other people?

I believe in God, but I do not push my beliefs on other people. I would rather get to know the person who does not believe in God and show them the ways in which he works in my life rather then shove him down their throats. I would rather get to know the person who does not think the way I do in hopes that I may broaden my own mind. To me, showing rather than telling gets more reception than telling people. While I'm at it, talking WITH people always gets more appreciation and understanding than talking TO them. Think very carefully before answering, I am very interested in your answers.

Chris Remmie profile image79

Chris Remmie says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I don't have time to fully comment on yours but I appreciate your comment and understand a little more now. Just so you know, I am actually a Christian and believe in God very much-Just curious why some people push SO hard on others. Thank you!

lisavollrath profile image92

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Yes, it gets very sticky for people because religion can be the foundation of their life; everything is based from that faith, which makes it hard for people across the spiritual spectrum to agree on things because of the major differences.

WiccanSage profile image94

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says