micadeolu profile image 68

Sleep Paralysis. Is it spiritual or medical issue?

Many have called my line to seek help in tackling this problem in most peoples lives. I try solving the problem spiritually but well... I just feel may be it could also be solved scientifically too. What do you think?

NanLT profile image88

Nan (NanLT) says

Paul K Francis profile image81

Paul K Francis says

Tammy L Bond profile image61

Tammy Bond (Tammy L Bond) says

• Paul K Francis profile image

Paul K Francis 2 years ago

Yes. The more I learned about it, the less it happened and the less scary it was. Have a nice day.

Daveadams36 says

Lybrah says

Daveadams36 2 years ago

They are spiritual mate & you must be a caring kind of person, & I've had many in the past..I know how scary they are at the time, but learn how to be mindful & try to be mindful if you get another episode..If you can, you will be able to