arksys profile image 92

Satan.... Faithful or Evil?

It doesn't matter what religion you follow. Your answers are welcome. If you have read the story of satan and God and the time satan is kicked out of the heavens did you feel that even though he was kicked out and bound for hell, he was and still is faithful to God? He may be the enemy of humans but I feel he is still faithful to God.

thomasczech profile image70

thomasczech says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 3 years ago

enemy of people... not God. i agree that he would probably destroy humanity though. thanks for your answer.

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 3 years ago

Thanks for your response. I doubt we can ever reach the levels you mention though. Too high spiritually in my opinion.

Lybrah says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 3 years ago

thanks for your answer. He is the enemy of humans ... but he does nothing wrong to God... he doesn't hate god ... he's still doing Gods work in my opinion...

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 3 years ago

Your answer makes me wonder...what if I had not been born in and grown up in a Christian-dominated, western country? What would be my perspective toward religion? Definitely makes you think.