jemuelO profile image 93

Doppelganger: Is it true, or just a product of a stressful mind?

I've read an article saying that few people claimed to have seen their doppelgangers. Doppelganger is a ghost walker that resembles your identity-exact copy of you. This ghost is seen by your family and friends. Confusion takes place since you are visible at different places at the same time. Others reported to have seen their fake counterparts. It is said that having seen your doppelganger is a sign of bad luck while scientists say that this is just a product of an ill mind. What do you think about it?

Jeannieinabottle profile image91

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Yeah, there must be something supernatural in it. I can't imagine seeing a ghost-like counterpart. I have read a story about the doppelganger of a teacher. It's so creepy.

bethperry profile image92

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Thanks for the information. Yes, it was also noted in some articles that doppelgangers are seen when people have gone through extreme situations.