Cgenaea profile image 58

How do I keep from judging my neighbor as God instructed? I really want to please God; not men...

I got a "snarky" visit from a superfriend (My Everlasting Love), recently. He/she said that I was in violation of my father's word to not judge others. After testing the spirit, I was ensured that I had no worry. Spirit is very telling. Then, one whom I've always respected as God's own, seemed to express pleasure in her words. This got me to thinking. As I checked myself, I realize still, no judgment on my part. But obviously, many do. So, I need help checking myself. What is judgment? "Woe to you when all men speak well of you, this is how your fathers did with false prophets." -bible

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

Thank you. "Look at others as bad, not deserving of love... judgment."

No one holds that status in my head. Thank God. My discussion here is NEVER about me. I do not worry about ego, I lost it long ago. Lol. But I stand accused....

No problem... :)

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

Thank you, Sir. My heavy scrutiny of self stems from an entire life with a woman (my mom) who encouraged proper conduct, the Godly way. My desire to please God is also a conduit for consistent introspection.

I am gratgrateful for your words.

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

Hello my friend, thanks. Two things: our command is to please God. Have you noticed that it is near impossible to please man if we do not agree with him? Also, it is impossible to please God without faith. We need to start there... in love.

PhoenixV profile image79

PhoenixV says

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

I'm impressed!!! Again... :)

I too believe it to be a silence tactic. Not many realize that the words of the Lord doth sting from time to time. None, immune. It is loving to say what Jesus said, how he said it. It's the only thing that changes hearts

Marina7 profile image77

Marina (Marina7) says

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

Thank you, Marina7. I've considered judgment to be, seeing a person as bad, and saying what should happen to him or her as punishment. "You're stupid and going to hell, Dummy." Recently, "I'm not talking to you. You'll never get it." Feels like judgm

Cgenaea profile image58

G (Cgenaea) says

celafoe profile image60

charlie (celafoe) says

SirDent says

• Cgenaea profile image

G (Cgenaea) 2 years ago

Beautiful! And thank you. :)

I am on my way to your piece. It is important to me to be pleasing in His sight. The peace I get from telling what I know about God and the bible is unmatched; the flack is expected.