Tusitala Tom profile image 91

What do you think of a day of celebration for the whole of the world?

We have many religions and many days are celebrated. What about a day that does not discriminate but celebrates ALL humankind? We could perhaps even give it a name such as DOUG DAY. For example: Day of United Gratitude. Or if you happen to be an agnostic: DOUT. Which could also be a day of united thanks. This one is going to 'throw the cat among the pigeons' I think we'll find out a lot about tolerance and intolerance here...

Craig Suits profile image80

Craig Suits says

• Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 2 years ago

I rather resent that word, 'you' in there, which, I interpret as inferring I'm a 'religious' person and espouse a particular religion. I do not.

cjhunsinger profile image69

cjhunsinger says