What if, one day, we made it possible to communicate with the deceased? Would you participate?

With our technology ever-growing. If you believe that existence simply does not expire. Will we one day discover what wavelength homes the energy we expel when we die? If we do, and can tune to it, would you ask "why" to the one who committed suicide? Get something off your chest to a loved one? Maybe you just need closure... I realize this topic could potentially wormhole into something wonderful, or terrible. I recently lost someone to suicide, the desire to spend one more day, even one hour, never escapes me. I dream of a time we're able to get messages through.

Tusitala Tom profile image64

Best Answer Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

Mr Black Coffee 2 years ago

I believe what you say is true. However, it may be a possibility for "anyone" to achieve this level of enlightenment, I think some lack the capacity. I myself have the desire, but not the faith. In my circles, the practice would be dismissed.

Thanks!

Ana Koulouris profile image80

Ana Koulouris says

Stargrrl says