Phyllis Doyle profile image 93

At the end of your days, what do you hope to look back on?

For some who live to old age and near the end of their life, it is a time of reflection. What do you hope to be able to look back upon that will give you spiritual peace when that time comes? What will make you feel you succeeded in life? For me, I hope I can look back and say the books I wrote made a difference in this world. That may sound egotistical, yet it is not, for if I write something that helps many people, a few people or just one person to make a positive difference in their life, I can reflect upon that with the sense of a task well-done.

CelebrateUSA profile image85

Best Answer Ken Kline (CelebrateUSA) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 2 years ago

Hi CelebrateUSA. That is a very good thing to reflect upon - Tender memories of love.

Electro-Denizen profile image88

Charles (Electro-Denizen) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Hi Electro-Denizen, nice to meet you. I guess that may be the goal of most people - to make a positive difference to someone. Thanks for replying.

Jon Mark (jmark13) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Very interesting answer, jmark. Thanks for replying.

Doris Dancy profile image79

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) says