mtkomori profile image 81

Does the bible mention anything about prohibition of homosexuality?

I read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John when I was in college but don`t recall anything about homosexuality. Does the Old Testament mention anything about it?

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

How does that answer her straight-forward question?

Born Again 05 profile image81

Born Again 05 says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 years ago

Today the body is the temple of the living God, so perverting the temple doesn't sit very well with the owner of the temple. As always the flesh wants to turn where God want to dwell into a perverted dwelling for man.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 years ago

Some want to make God the Old Testament and Jesus the New Testament. Fine, in the New Testament Jesus said I and my Father (God) are one, meaning we agree on everything, if He said it I do it. So there is no need for Christ to repeat what God said.