Doris Dancy profile image 79

When do you feel the most disappointed in yourself?

There are times in life when things don't go exactly as we wish them to go. Sometimes we don't handle this well.

• Doris Dancy profile image

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) 3 years ago

Hi Manatita, My Friend ~ Thank you for your excellent and forthright comment. I can't imagine that you do too many things wrong since you stay in the Word. We all sin and fall short sometimes, but you are conscience of this and set parameters.

aesta1 profile image88

Mary Norton (aesta1) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

So true. That has happened to me and you never seem to forget your own failure in this situation. It is a lasting lessons, and helps you to try never to repeat this again.

Ian Moone says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Ian ~ I smiled at your comment about the reactions in the stomach/chest…that has happened to me so many times. I try, however, to live by a lesson my Mom taught me ~Your reaction is more important than what actually happened.

• Doris Dancy profile image

Wow! What a wonderful lesson to learn. More importantly, when we learn to live life with this kind of knowledge, we can't help but be a better person.. Fantastic!