Royce S profile image 74

True Ghost Stories Anyone?

littlecat2013 profile image92

littlecat2013 says

• Royce S profile image

Royce (Royce S) 2 years ago

Wow, that sounds terrifying. Yeah I have encountered something strange like that in my nephews house, I was sleeping and I woke up in the middle of the night randomly and I heard children, talking coming from below me, in the basement.

getitrite profile image79

getitrite says

• Royce S profile image

Royce (Royce S) 2 years ago

That is so weird, you never know if sleep paralysis is a place between their world and ours. Right? Thank you for commenting also, friend. :) I appreciate all of you!

Dreamhowl profile image95

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

• Royce S profile image

Royce (Royce S) 2 years ago

Hey sorry for the late reply friend. I was busy with school. But yeah that sounds like it's true because I have heard voices sounding like they're from this world, but really there is no one there, like an invisible person. Thanks for the reply.

blargablarga profile image81

blargablarga says

• Royce S profile image

Royce (Royce S) 2 years ago

Great, great, and great! Yeah once you see something that you just cannot explain... If you're a skeptic, it gets real pretty quick. Well in my case. Thanks for the reply by the way.