Perspycacious profile image 77

To whom are tithings paid (and how) in this modern age, especially if outside of organized churches?

"Robbing God" is defined in scripture as not paying a tithe (10%, or more) of our increase in any given year. As God knows our hearts and intent, it seems important to obey this commandment by paying an honest tithe." This commandment comes with a promise, as do all or most commandments we are obedient to. For those who assert that churches are not scriptural (and I believe Jesus Christ established His church and added to it) how is presenting God a tithe accomplished?

MizBejabbers says

• Perspycacious profile image

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) 2 years ago

I am aware that perishable foods donated to a local food bank, if left over at the end of the day, must be destroyed, or the donating stores would stop donating. I understand their lpogic, but not the waste.

t aaron brown profile image83

t aaron brown says