Lady Guinevere profile image 61

Who were the Scholars that translated the Books in the Bible and who also decided what books went in

There seems to be a consensus on Hubpages that the Bible is whole and truth and nothing else. Some Bibles have more books than others.

LillyGrillzit profile image79

Best Answer Lori J Latimer (LillyGrillzit) says

• LillyGrillzit profile image

Lori J Latimer (LillyGrillzit) 2 years ago

Yes, I have read the Bible over 100 times while teaching it. The Bible for me personally is precious and Jesus is the name I call for Creator. Also read hundreds of other religious works, and books omitted. Creator is not in a box.

Larry Rankin profile image99

Larry Rankin says

MizBejabbers says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

Yes, and I didn't take a class. I did question some things that are in the bible and found out about King James and his treachery and also Constantine before he converted(?) on his deathbed. Religious Tolerance dot Org is a place to start.

anewawaking profile image59

Dawn Marie (anewawaking) says

Joseph O Polanco profile image53

Joseph O Polanco says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

That is not what I asked.