dianetrotter profile image 82

How do we know that Islam is the fasting growing religion in the world?

I saw one mosque in my city. I see less than one person/group per month with traditional Muslim attire on. I do know some people from the Middle East but they don't speak of religion. Some will speak of their country or conflict with the United States. I have never met anyone who became a Muslim other than guys who became Black Muslims in prison and girlfriends of these guys. That's not a slam but a fact from my experience. How do we know Islam is growing?

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

• dianetrotter profile image

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) 2 years ago

It seems that counting births is a way to pad the number. Births are not counted in Christianity because that is not how one becomes a Christian. It seems like comparing apples and oranges.

tsadjatko profile image91

TSAD (tsadjatko) says