celafoe profile image 69

Where in the bible does the New Testament actually begin.

the man made outlines and delineations in most bibles show a starting place of the New Testament. BUT are they correct?

Best Answer graceinus says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 years ago

Graceinus

The same offer I made to Charlie applies to you as well

Rich

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 2 years ago

yes that is what the churches of men teach but it is incorrect and totally wrong and is the reason for much confusion among those professing to be christian

Norine Williams says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 years ago

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.That is why He told them to wait, the answer is in scripture not contract law

Rich kelley profile image60

Rich Kelley says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 years ago

Charlie

I have the NKJV New Testament with chapters verses etc removed also arrange in the order written on my computer. If you would like a copy let me know via hub pages.

Rich

chevyssbowtie says

• Zelkiiro profile image

Zelkiiro 2 years ago

You do know the earliest of the New Testament books, the Gospel of Mark, was written in ~70 AD, right? That means your date is off by quite a lot.

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says

SirDent says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 2 years ago

actually this is also incorrect. another of the teachings of the confused churches of men.