Lady Guinevere profile image 60

Is it right to try to save someone when they have already been saved by Jesus Christ?

I have someone hounding me because I do not prescribe to their "Church" teachings and they are saying bad things about me. This is not only here but they are spreading their filth in other places. They tell me that they are trying to "SAVE" me. I have already been "SAVED". What makes it their business to go around "SAVING" people?

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

• Buildreps profile image

Buildreps 24 months ago

That's exactly how it is!

MizBejabbers says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 24 months ago

I thought that was clear in my answer. Yes, I have been baptised. I was baptised in the Baptist church when I was 16 years old. That is all they need to know.

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Oh no, she said that she didn't hate me she was just trying to "SAVE" me.Speaking bad about a person will never get them on your side...ever. Instead of learning and understanding she professes that I am UN-SAVED and that I don't know what I am talk

Michael-Milec profile image60

Michael-Milec says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

When I wrote that I liked someones hub I was pounced on by a number of those ppl. No one can to my defence. The hubber who wrote the hub deleted one of the comments or HP did bcuz many reported that one. I am NOT to be believed, period, they say