Luke M Simmons profile image 76

What should I do with my life?

My father has done everything in his power to ensure that I have a good life, but I find myself unable to find a cause worthy of inexorably dedicating my own life to. Many of my friends seem fairly content in seemingly meaningless positions, but I am unable to rationalize expending my only lifetime to such a fruitless endeavor. Am I hopelessly alone in this sentiment? What is the point of life if not only to enjoy it? You may discount my position as the rambling of an incurable sociopath, but I urge you to refute this reasoning.

aguasilver profile image82

John Harper (aguasilver) says

Susan Hambidge profile image98

Susan Hambidge says

Besarien profile image87

Besarien says

Be Like Water profile image83

Dattaraj (Be Like Water) says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 2 years ago

This is an EXCELLENT answer! I'm trying to do this. I am stifled by a lifetime of struggling, but hopefully I'll escape that with a breakthrough - while I still have my health and vitality!

Do You MAKE Life Happen or Does Life HAPPEN to You?86

Do You MAKE Life Happen or Does Life HAPPEN to You?