Christy Maria profile image 86

Atheists- why do you not believe in God? or various gods?

I will be using peoples answers for an article I will be writing. If you do not want me to quote your answer, please say so in your answer.

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Best Answer Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

getitrite profile image80

getitrite says

• Christy Maria profile image

Christy Maria 2 years ago

That is a very interesting way to put it. Thank you for the insight. I hope you don't mind me using this in my article when i end up being able to write it.

Be Like Water profile image82

Dattaraj (Be Like Water) says

• Christy Maria profile image

Christy Maria 2 years ago

I completely respect your point of view. Thank you for the insight. Do you mind if I use your answer as a quote for my article?

Michael-Milec profile image59

Michael-Milec says

• Christy Maria profile image

Christy Maria 2 years ago

Thank you. It is true I directed the answer to atheists, and that is because I am unable to answer the question why atheists believe what they do, not being on myself. I have been agnostic, and I am a strong believer, i have not been atheist.