Kiss andTales profile image 25

Do human standards and morals compared to God's does it help and benifit fellow Humans ?

In the world of mankind many people are effected by other peoples actions and choices.In my family. I have sports lovers, and the conversations are the best at what they do. In baseball, in football, and latest boxing, I learn a lot about these players but one important thing they all have in common is rules, those rules cover violations if practice, many times people can lose out on contacts that pay Millions of dollars to a potential player, and yet lose out or removed From the list of players, or rookie list. Human laws are abided by for the sake of others should God's be ignored

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

King James Version

Mt 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Jesus can only call us brother, sister and Mother because he shares creation with us . He was created by God.

Kiss andTales profile image25

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Again you speak truth about the New Covenant , that Jesus fulfilled by dying for us. But the problem is you do not accept that Jehovah is his Father and ours. Again I will share one more verse. NOTICE.

Norine Williams says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Norine we should never forget the word of God belongs to him, we are to read it and first apply it to ourselfs .We are to share knowledge but not force people to believe anything. The whole point is Iron sharpens iron, God's word is enough.