PhoenixV profile image 79

Is It Possible To Lose Salvation?

Once saved, always saved or not? Verse or scriptural support for answers please.

Buildreps profile image95

Buildreps says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 23 months ago

To TSAD If satan test you you may not know what it was or what will keep you from the what Jesus will give you.

But we know for sure it is Jesus who has the last word.

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 23 months ago

New World Translation

Lu 22:31“Simon, Simon, look! Satan has demanded to have all of you to sift you as wheat.

Reference Bible

Jas 1:12 Happy is the man that keeps on enduring trial, because on becoming approved he will receive the crown of life,

tsadjatko profile image90

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 23 months ago

Re 2:10 . Look! The Devil will keep on throwing some of you into prison so that you may be fully put to the test, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Also

Rich kelley profile image62

Rich Kelley says

CarrieG profile image81

CarrieG says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 23 months ago

To CG you have written truth in scripture .of what is being said, the problem for me is that I used my allotted space already in comments. When posting scriptures I can not cover it all without running out.

there is no debate here. just the truth.

The0NatureBoy profile image75

Elijah A Alexander Jr (The0NatureBoy) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 23 months ago

http://www.gotquestions.org/reincarnation.html Well if the 144 is divided by the 12 Sagittarius stars and the metamorphosis of the reincarnation were to occur before and after the rapture I can come to a concept through meaningless babble too.

Joseph O Polanco profile image52

Joseph O Polanco says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 23 months ago

Taking one scripture out of context doesn't make it a doctrine. Does that scripture say "only" the one who has endured to the end will be saved. NO! You should study what the whole bible says of this and put that statement into context.

flpalermo profile image25

flpalermo says

• CarrieG profile image

CarrieG 21 months ago

Flpalermo, agree, don't be fooled by those Pagan Christians and those who claim to know scripture. I know I'm saved simply by one scripture. Rom 10:13...Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. I don't have to wait to the end, I know.

Kiss andTales profile image24

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 23 months ago

We also must not overlook that two beings are envolved with our salvation while some believe just one. Notice Jesus said the one doing the will of my Father, people will claim to do the lords work but he will deny them.because they deny the Father.