I hate the church and my birth sign is 666 do you think I can be the anti Christ? :)

Fun fact: I dislike the church since I was a child and now I still dislike the Catholic church and with all the crime that the Catholic church committed, including forcing its own religion view and law upon others, In the past via military force, now by lobbying government, I find it to be highly disturbing behavior and is no better then the Taliban. I am ok with Christianity, but not Ok with them forcing their religion view and law down people throat. By coincident my birth time is 6th of June 6 o'clock, which make it 666. Do you think I might be who the church think is the anti Christ?

aprilsemogan profile image81

aprilsemogan says

Akriti Mattu profile image76

Akriti Mattu says

MonkeyShine75 profile image77

Mara Alexander (MonkeyShine75) says

Joshtheplumber says

peter565 2 years ago

Ha ha that is Ok, I just thought it be fun to see how people response. To be honest I was expecting a bunch of religion nut hammer me :)