MarieLB profile image 83

Who would you want to meet up with, if you believed this is possible on the 'other side'?

I have read that people around us are there not by coincidence but because they and us had subconsiously chosen that for a reason. I have also read that after our death we will be united again with the ones we loved on earth. If you believe any of the above is possible, WHO would you want to meet up with again - for all eternity?

MonkeyShine75 profile image76

Best Answer Mara Alexander (MonkeyShine75) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Most of us miss our parents when they die and look forward to meeting them again if that is possible. I know I do, as mine died when I was very young. I'd love to get to know them. I see it is a common theme here. Thank You Mara Alexander.

peter565 says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

I love the idea, peter565. I too feel I do not have enough time for me!! I promise I will leave you alone if we meet 'over there' LOL!!

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

John Connor, thank you. I see love, respect, hope and loyalty there, and it makes your answer beautiful. Let's face it, the only realities are Love and Fear, and you seem to have chosen the first one. Thanks again.

chuckandus6 profile image74

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Yes Nichol marie, I can relate to that. My mum dies when I was 9, yet she is still a great influence in my life. So I can well understand your feelings there!