keepitnatural profile image 75

Tarot reading interpretation assistance -I have my cards & for others for years now yet this is a...

subject very close to my heart & wondered if there are any tarot readers of all abilities who may be able to give their guidance on this one!? I am most grateful for any input received. The reading was in two parts; firstly I asked what the reason was for my partner suddenly leaving me, as I have truly no idea. The first 2 cards immediately felt relevant then the following ones spun round in the deck. I then asked if he is still in love with me & again, the first 2 felt relevant while the last was face up on top of the deck when I looked down. Thank you so much for any help <3

BizGenGirl profile image88

Bema Self (BizGenGirl) says

5 weeks ago
HP Official Poet profile image60

HP Official Poet says