K Johnny Varghese profile image 50

What is the difference between Faith and Religion ?

Everywhere we hear about the talk of religion. But I never thought that religion really exists, exept one and that is love. Yet even the well educated social beings, like it better to talk about Churches, Temples & Mosques. Is it that we can find our solutions in these places only, or we can live by our faith ?

m abdullah javed profile image79

muhammad abdullah javed (m abdullah javed) says

• K Johnny Varghese profile image

KJohnny Varghese (K Johnny Varghese) 2 years ago

I agree Javed. There is a dearth of religious role in our Social life. I put it this way. Love within individuals is true Religion. The Holy books are to lead us to the path of Love. But my show of knowledge may pull your morale down. Right.

Hazel Abee profile image77

Hazel Abee says

• K Johnny Varghese profile image

Thanks Hazel, That's a great addition. Separation & Love. And like you said Binary starts with one. To spread it requires either "0" for emptiness and "1" for expansion. Yet Love has to come back into the true Path of Light.

Michael-Milec profile image60

Michael-Milec says

• K Johnny Varghese profile image

Yes Michael, I agree with you. "The Just shall live by Faith". And the concept of a club is great. Now we all know that, as well wishers, we have to try our best to break the walls of Hatred in any association. Spread on the message of Love.

Norine Williams says