Crystal M Doll profile image 62

What is the meaning of life? There is many different ideas of what life after death is what yours?

There are so many different ideas of what happens after you die you become a ghost, you go to heaven, you just plain disappear.. what do you actually think happens when you die? where do you go? this is open please do not be rude everyone has their our beliefs.

getitrite profile image80

getitrite says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

getit why is it that you speak for yourself as this applies to all humans based on your experience. This is not so, I do not have a Rolls-Royce but is that the experience of every human no! You say no one knows the meaning , wrong ! You do not know

thegecko profile image78

Warren Samu (thegecko) says

Michael-Milec profile image59

Michael-Milec says

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

Norine Williams 2 years ago

K&T: Look how Michael describes himself in Joshua 5:13-15! "...captain of the host of the LORD..."

Kiss andTales profile image81

Kiss andTales says

Tamara (firework23) 2 years ago

Yes you go somewhere when you die. I died and went somewhere. You don't sleep from my experience. I just wasn't aware of my identity. I was brought back by the Precious Right Hand of God. This is what led me to follow Christianity. It was amazing.

TristanDoes profile image60

Tristan (TristanDoes) says

Norine Williams 2 years ago

I'm 65 but feel like 30! The only time I remember my age is when I look into a mirror & ask "Who is that?" Aunt is 102 yrs old w/no problems but arthritis! Believing (let me restate) Living according to His Word gives longevity! Not Bad!

johncypia profile image59

johncy (johncypia) says

jisorena says

Norine Williams says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Norine what you are not understanding and I will give you and example all scriptures are inspired by God, all not some, when we write hubs on subjects we include data based on experiences, based on others knowledge and experience

But still Author