I would like to know what Christians think fearing God means.

I am open to any ideas seeing as I am a bit unsure of what is meant do to varying statements within the bible. Mind you, I have read the bible but the one I read does not have verse, chapter etc. At least not in an easy to understand way. Thank you in advance.

Paul K Francis profile image82

Paul K Francis says

Tamara (firework23) 2 years ago

Thank you so very much for thus reply. This is the sort of additional input I am seeking. God bless you.

Tamara (firework23) says

CosetteClareese profile image61

CosetteClareese says

Tamara (firework23) 2 years ago

Very nicely said. I especially liked the part about us not being the ones holding Him up. It is important to remember His sovereignty as well. Your phrase as well as remembering His sovereignty reminds me to leave it all in His hands. God bless you.

JLauren Angel profile image76

Web Junkie (JLauren Angel) says