CosetteClareese profile image 61

Why is it so hard to believe in an everlasting God when so many believe in everlasting nature?

Something does not come from nothing. That being said something MUST be an everlasting thing whether it be God or nature. Is this that safe to say?

Austinstar profile image87

Lela (Austinstar) says

truthphilosopher 2 years ago

Such a tough topic. I feel as though it is not physically possible for infinity to exist backwards in our reality - onl outside the universe and its laws as we know it - meaning the first cause might be outside the confined realities of our universe?

• CosetteClareese profile image

CosetteClareese 2 years ago

To have mixing and recycling there must be a substance to mix and recycle. To have chaos there must be something to characterize as chaotic. If nothing is everlasting then nothing would exist. Yet here we are talking.

Kiss andTales profile image81

Kiss andTales says

• CosetteClareese profile image

CosetteClareese 2 years ago

I do not think we can go as far as saying we have proof that God exist. I do believe however that there are many evidences that point to that conclusion. I am not talking about only the bible being part of those evidences. There are many more.