chef-de-jour profile image 88

What's more important in life, the visible or the invisible?

I guess this is a question about inner thoughts and outer realities. From dark energy to sub-atomic matter, from faith to hope to love and on to more fantastical concepts like phantoms, the subconscious and dreams. Is it possible to gauge the importance of one over the other?

Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• chef-de-jour profile image

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) 19 months ago

OK Phyllis, thanking you. I asked this question without even thinking about an answer! Typical. I think the arts in all forms can help express those invisible forms going on in our heads and hearts. What we don't see sort of sparks things into life

• chef-de-jour profile image

Thank you, some food for thought in this answer. We all somehow rely on the invisible - the subconscious energies constantly at work - I guess when these are harnessed we can use them for good in our lives.

Happy Moment profile image80

James (Happy Moment) says

• chef-de-jour profile image

It's fascinating to try and imagine just how a thought sparks, develops and materialises in the visible world. To picture how this something invisible 'controls' this process is a limitless exercise!! Thanks for the answer.