RLWalker LM profile image 77

What is belief?

There is allot of discussion which pivots on our ability to believe. But have we looked at the notion of belief itself. The definition. Its relation to the notion of truth, reality, function/purpose, and it's application.

CosetteClareese profile image60

Best Answer CosetteClareese says

• RLWalker LM profile image

RLWalker LM 2 years ago

I like open minded people. We don't take our knowledge too seriously and are brave enough to try out other perspectives other than our own because we're aware non of them are actually our own.

RLWalker LM profile image77

RLWalker LM says

Norine Williams 2 years ago

We were designed by GOD to know "spiritual or philosophical truth" for "reconciliation" to HIM! "Reconciliation" IS the "survival" process & once "in Christ" we show our love for Him by "reproducing" (or teaching) others who will also "GLORIFY G

Norine Williams says

• RLWalker LM profile image

RLWalker LM 2 years ago

I wan't to try to demonstrate something to you. And you know I'm friendly :) so don't get offended.

I believe in God. I accept him as my lord and saviour. God is real, God exists.

So... what now?