Lost Sheep profile image 60

"There are two things you can't take back; "one is a word once it is spoken and the other is" ?

I once was told the following quote by a very wise person; however, I can not remember the second part. Has anyone else heard this quote and can provide me with the answer; or, can someone contribute their own finish to this once spoken quote? Thank you! "There are two things you can't take back; one is a word once it is spoken and the other is..."?

safe-at-last profile image86

Mel Stewart (safe-at-last) says

• Lost Sheep profile image

Lost Sheep 2 years ago

Good day, Mel Stewart and thank you for your comment. I am sorry for the burden that you have. I am still pondering over your comment, as I am not certain of the meaning behind it. I wish that I could help more than know the meaning. Thank you, again

Disappearinghead profile image78

Disappearinghead says

flpalermo profile image61

flpalermo says

Sakshi Davessar profile image69

Sakshi Davessar says

• Lost Sheep profile image

Lost Sheep 2 years ago

Thanks, Sakshi! I am not positive of the correct answer; but, perhaps you might also know who might have said this quote or the origin of the quote? I do, however, like your answer and appreciate. Also, thanks for the other quote as well!

Norine Williams says