jupiter90 profile image 86

Would you convert to a religion that your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend is part of?

Recently, actress Zoey Deschanel has converted to Judaism because of her husband (No, I generally don't care about celebrities and their lives, but I'm using this as an example). I'm just curious to know what the Hubpages community thinks converting to the religion of a significant other. What happens if you get divorced or break up with that person? Personally, I think you should only follow a religion if YOU agree with those beliefs and if you see that as the best choice for you spiritually.

ketage profile image82

ketage says