What is your most favorite quote?

I have two favorite quotes. First is, "Deep within every human spirit lies the knowledge of something out there that is far greater than ourselves." -Larry McGee- The second is, "God does not make rainbows in the sky to please us, rainbows are made in the sky to remind Him." -Larry McGee-

Linnea Lewis profile image88

Linnea Lewis says

KingdomCome 2 years ago

Linnea Lewis- Thanks for providing this quote. I understand how hard it can be to choose a favorite.

KingdomCome 2 years ago

Tim Mitchell- Thank you- I believe it was Sun Tzu whois the person who wrote the book " The Art of War." And many have quoted from it. It could be I'm wrong about the name. Thanks for providing you favorites.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image81

wba108@yahoo.com says

whomtheSonsetFree profile image73

Susan (whomtheSonsetFree) says

MonkeyShine75 profile image74

Mara Alexander (MonkeyShine75) says

Sakshi Davessar profile image68

Sakshi Davessar says