Jackie Lynnley profile image 82

Have you ever heard the idea that Cain and Able were paternal twins with different fathers?

This is for Christians and especially ones into bible study. I have heard this the last couple of day and it is not new news to many. I would forget the whole idea but have had it pointed out to me that Seth is listed as Adams first son for lineage. Able is dead is why he is not listed but Cain is alive and if he were his first he would have been listed. What do you think about this? (image>gloriadeionline.wordpress.com)

justthemessenger profile image85

James C Moore (justthemessenger) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

I will look into that James and get back on that if I can get in to comment again. Thanks. Uh; what is the difference you think in son's of man and God?

Titen-Sxull profile image93

Titen-Sxull says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

Study I listened to simply implies Eve had a son by the serpent which was actually beautiful & not crawling snake then & Adam. I think there was verses given that together Adam & Eve had well more than 50 kids but then they lived to be 10

bradmasterOCcal profile image79

bradmasterOCcal says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

Many people live by it & if it gets them where they want to go OK. I don't know if I believe the twin theory but who just a few years back would have known anything like that was even possible? Do we get the bible as we r ready in our own knowled

Michael-Milec profile image60

Michael-Milec says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

I appreciate your point Michael. I think what peaked my interest in it is the possibility a woman can bear fruit from two fathers at once now is true & then the idea of satan in the garden with Eve has always made me wonder what? Study is good to