Matthew RN profile image 80

Why are people unhappy\upset when they read someone is praying because of a tragic event?

If a person does not believe in God, why would it matter if someone prays and posts something general to that affect? I see people doing things in the name of better health and lots of wealth that I know will not bring such, but that does not mean I ask them to stop. It makes them feel good, and is not dangerous so go with it. Prayer seems to touch a different nerve, even if you do not believe in an god, why is that?

lisavollrath profile image96

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Michaela Osiecki profile image

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) 2 years ago

This. Exactly this!

Express10 profile image89

H C Palting (Express10) says

SpiritusShepherd profile image61

Kris (SpiritusShepherd) says

Oztinato profile image82

Oztinato says