MartinKing profile image 57

What do you think is the motive behind terrorism? Is it linked to religions in any way?

Terrorism doesn't have a religion, they say, but why is that most of the Terrorists are Muslims? Is it merely co-incidental? Do you think there is any religiously motivated reason behind terrorism? PS: I'm not anti-muslim. I respect all religions equally. But I'm intrigued as to why that most of the terrorists are Muslims. I know, not every Muslim is a terrorist, and this act of terrorism is giving them a bad name.

Michaela Osiecki profile image80

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• tamarawilhite profile image

Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) 23 months ago

Christians in Egypt and Africa live in fear of violence by Muslims stirred up at the Friday mosque prayers called to kill the infidels. There is no equivalent to this in Christianity.

roob profile image83

Ruby (roob) says