Steven Jeffers profile image 78

Are you able to keep an open mind when it comes to talking about religion with other people.

There are many topics talking about religious beliefs, and many of them tend to turn into a heated argument. I am a Christian, and I am strong in my faith, but I tend to keep an open mind and have a good logical conversation with people of other faiths. I want to discuss how other people go about discussing religious topics with people who have a different religious belief.

• Steven Jeffers profile image

Steven D Jeffers (Steven Jeffers) 21 months ago

Eric, I really enjoy your perspective on such topics. You hold your head up high in what you believe, and you are also interested in what the other person has to say. I can tell that this is a topic that you are passionate about.

Steven Jeffers profile image78

Steven D Jeffers (Steven Jeffers) says

• Link10103 profile image

Link10103 21 months ago

I think it's just as easy to say your inner peace could have been found in much the same way had you been born into Islamic/Buddhist/Hindu etc cultures. It isn't uncommon.

Link10103 profile image75

Link10103 says

• Steven Jeffers profile image

Thank you for your response. You are right in that logical debates to tend to get heated, but I believe that the logical heated debates are the debates that in some cases everyone can walk away with no hard feelings toward the other person.

Oztinato profile image82

Oztinato says