Link10103 profile image 76

Do you know how discussions work?

As I view it, discussions happen between people with slightly different if not polar opposite viewpoints. Questions are asked to gauge how the other came to their viewpoints, regardless if the person asking the question has the same perspective. You would never learn anything if you never bothered to ask questions from a viewpoint that isn't your own, and your questions don't suddenly become invalid when you do just because they might be difficult to counter. What is your ideal form of discussion, and does it extend to discussions about your religious/non religious beliefs?

RTalloni profile image88

RTalloni says

• Link10103 profile image

Link10103 19 months ago

I'm not against people of similar perspective having a discussion, though I do find it somewhat boring sometimes compared to talking to other people on the complete other side of the spectrum.

• Link10103 profile image

Link10103 19 months ago

I don't mind emotion except for when it completely binds a person from using any form of logic/rationality and they go off the deep end for no real reason, even if it's painfully obvious they could be in the wrong.