Bella Sames profile image 78

Why are humans destroying the planet if humans are ethical?

Maybe the whole concept of morality is inverted, as humans are the reason why the planet is going to crap, why other animals are suffering etc. What is Morality really?!

Jodah profile image91

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Bella Sames profile image

Annabella (Bella Sames) 22 months ago

It makes me think through to another thought that I thunk a while back after studying industrialised farming and globalization; maybe we are just like the animals we cultivate for our own gain? But it is us and the people behind the curtain?

Michaela Osiecki profile image79

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• Bella Sames profile image

Annabella (Bella Sames) 22 months ago

Yes. I realised that before, the church had control over the country and anyone who disagreed was disposed of. Now it is the corporations and anyone who protests are put in prison.

• Bella Sames profile image

Annabella (Bella Sames) 22 months ago

I believe that the world is not going to ruin because of the bad people in the world. Merely the people that have the frame of mind that things might get better. People who are idle. People who think they know, when really they're comforting themself

bradmasterOCcal profile image33

bradmasterOCcal says

• Bella Sames profile image

Annabella (Bella Sames) 22 months ago

I don't have to be more specific. Even if it is an open aired question, there can still be many answers.