Sandi Kroeger profile image 81

Can a true Christian believe in reincarnation? How do you reconcile "coming back" with heaven& hell?

If I call myself a true Christian and live my life by the teachings found in the Bible, how can I also believe in the mystical concept of reincarnation. There is something enticing about believing that, if you live a good life, you can come back again...perhaps in another life form ... or as the regenerated soul of a newborn baby. While these beliefs may seem mutually exclusive, I find logic within each one. Do others think that way too?

Oztinato profile image80

Oztinato says

• Sandi Kroeger profile image

Sandi Kroeger 21 months ago

I, too, believe the universe is so enormous that it holds many thing that we have yet to comprehend. But, in that light, is what happens to you when you die determined by whatever faith you hold at that moment of expiration?

LoliHey profile image58

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Sandi Kroeger profile image

Sandi Kroeger 21 months ago

Since God is omnipotent, I believe he/she could reincarnate living creatures if he/she chose to do so. Why not? He sent Jesus back....