manatita44 profile image 85

What is your take on human ignorance?

Two examples: The Seeker escaped from a dark and cold perpetual cave. He goes out to the sunlight then returns to his friends still in chains in this dark cave. He speaks of the Light and encourages them to follow him. They refuse. Would they have done so if they truly knew the Light? The frog from the field visited the frog in the well. "Is your field as big as my well?" Said the frog from the well. "Much bigger." Said the frog from the field. "You're a liar." Said the frog in the well, and kicked him out. Would he have truly done this, had he seen the field? Such is human ignorance

Abhimanyu gaur profile image80

Best Answer Kshitiz Gaur (Abhimanyu gaur) says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 13 months ago

Wonderful answer. This question was designed to support an answer I gave somewhere else. Yes, for me Ignorance is part and parcel of the plan. Nothing is bad really. Truth is in all and Love is all. Gratitude.

Tusitala Tom profile image91

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 13 months ago

Yes Tom, nice one, and what you describe is very much so. Still, sometimes we simply do not know. I touched this red cable and got 300 volts! If I knew it was going to hurt me, would I have touched it? If I knew Christ could heal me, why kill him?

Norine Williams says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 13 months ago

I read this twice, Norine. A sometimes difficult for me. Please forgive me.

Actually, your answer is awesome! God is Omniscient; God is all in all. We deny Him because we do not know Him. Ah! The nature of His plans! Happy Easter, my Sweet Friend