gmwilliams profile image 82

How does one realize physically, mentally, & even psychically that h/she is about/going to die?

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 15 months ago

I have experienced low blood sugar too, and it does feel like you are going to die! The worst episode I had, all I wanted to do was lie on the floor and go unconscious. I worked in a hospital and they knew what to do, so I survived. But so scary.

Austinstar profile image81

Austinstar says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 15 months ago

Great summation!! I like the analogy with sleep. Kinda' can freak you out if you think too hard on it ;-) One ponders how aware are we aware of awareness. I guess that is why they have doctors and nurses . . . to be aware for us?