Sandi Kroeger profile image 82

How many know the "Golden Rule"?What does it truly mean?Do you try to live your life by those words?

How many grew up being told to "do onto others as you would do to yourself? Do we try to live by those words in today's society or is it all about "me"? And if you do try to live by those words is it because you always treat people with love, kindness, respect, courtesy, compassion, etc.? Or is it because you HOPE if you treat others that way, you will then receive those thoughts and behaviors in return?

Michaela Osiecki profile image80

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• Sandi Kroeger profile image

Sandi Kroeger 19 months ago

Thank you for offering up the "other side of the coin". I know it's simplistic but also it's saying to treat others as you would want to be treated. So if you like to be left alone, then that's how you treat others. They don't have to like it....

WordCrafter09 profile image80

ME Whelan (WordCrafter09) says

• Sandi Kroeger profile image

Sandi Kroeger 19 months ago

You're right... my wording off a little bit. But I think you got the gist of the question and it's a great answer. Thank you for taking the time to be so generous with your thoughts!

Norine Williams says