Ann810 profile image 88

What do you think people need to change in their lives before the Judgement Seat of Christ happen?

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. (2 Corinthians 5:10)

LoliHey profile image78

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 18 months ago

I'm sure everyone wants to hear "Well done my good and faithful servant," and not hear "Depart from me" when time for the Judgement Seat of Christ.

Louis Rabaud profile image60

Louis Gaetan Rabaud (Louis Rabaud) says

Norine Williams 17 months ago

Not if we don't believe and follow "The Gospel of Christ" (Gal 1:6-9)!

"Please! give yourself a little time and have a look to the reading from the entire Book of Hebrews!"

Thank you!

Norine Williams says

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 18 months ago

Norine, yes I read that whole scripture, and I don't have a problem with fornication because I'm married. And I agree we must REPENT of our sins, BELIEVE that Christ the Messiah is the son of God. Also STUDY His word, meditate on it day and night.